Programs & Services
Local Businesses, Join the Program!
There has never been a better time to get over 17,000 Households connected to your business
Here’s what you need to know:
- Broad River Electric’s Co-op Connections Cards provides discounts to the entire membership (over 17,000 households in Cherokee, Spartanburg, and Union Counties)
- Those discounts include pharmaceuticals, dental, hearing, vision, national retail chains, online stores and local businesses.
- In April, every co-op member will be receiving a new card that will entitle them to new benefits.
- This renewed interest in the card makes now the perfect time to offer a local discount.
- Offering discounts is easy, just go to this easy online form or co-opconnections.com and click on the SUBMIT AN OFFER tab.
Being a co-op connections partner benefits your business. You’ll frequently be featured on the Broad River Co-op Connections web portal, promoted in our magazine and newsletter, and publicized with facebook and twitter. We have an exciting new opportunity for your business.
Your participation in this program gives your business exposure to our over 18,000 members and millions more served by our fellow Touchstone Energy cooperatives through print material, special promotions, and on the internet (www.connections.coop and on our website broadriverelectric.com). You can fill out and reap the benefits in a matter of days. Participation is easy and should help give you a marketing advantage with our 17 million-and-growing membership! Cards were mailed out to our members at the beginning of April. We encourage participating businesses to use the Connections Card as a marketing tool, as the holiday shopping season will be approaching soon after the cards are sent out. Please feel free to contact us at 864-206-7128 with any comments or questions.